The PowerPoint Cramming Systemâ„˘
Click here to go back up a level.
What you need:
- A number of PowerPoint presentations of PPT or PPTX format
- Use DownThemAll! if you want to download them all from a page really quickly
- FILEminimizer Office (shareware, optional but recommended,
I used 7.0 which is a tad older)
- Presentation Combiner (free from GitHub)
- PowerPoint has to be installed (I used 365)
- Download your instructor's presentations and/or keep them all in one folder for cleanliness
- Use FILEminimizer to compress your presentations and put them in a subdirectory/another folder
- Note, it will add watermarks but as we're focusing on outlines this will be a non-issue
- As we won't be needing graphics, Visually Lossy (Strong) is fine
- Use Presentation Combiner to get them all into one presentation in PowerPoint
- In the open PPTX, go to File > Save As > Browse, select Outline/RTF (*.rtf) as the format
- Open the exported RTF in WordPad or Word and tweak the formatting to your liking!